April 8th Private Instruction Resumes
(No Group Class in April)
The Amadeus Project provides a comprehensive music education which specializes in guiding students of all ages to learn to create their own music.
• Learning to create individually authentic music
• Spontaneously creating from a developing repertoire of musical ideas
Reading & Listening
• Playing & Listening to the works of the masters & other musicians
• Listening to & finding melodies to popular songs & harmonizing them
• Understanding the grammar & vocabulary of the musical language
• Finding an effective and injury-free physical connection with the piano
It is the policy of the The Amadeus Project not to illegally discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, disability, religion, creed, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and socioeconomic status in its educational programs and its concert hall usage.